Invest confidently with an experienced partner.
Today’s energy, infrastructure, natural resources, and agricultural sectors represent a vital forefront for development and investment potential. Turning that potential into an effective return requires informed knowledge and close proximity to the industry—and that’s where Poudre Valley Capital truly takes the lead.
Poudre Valley Capital engages regularly with the markets in which we invest in order to maintain relationships and develop thoughtful insights. It means rolling up our sleeves, strapping on our work boots and gathering first-hand insights into the places, people and practices that drive industry development—in the Rocky Mountain West and beyond.
We've positioned ourselves at the epicenter of market awareness because being in touch with today’s markets—and tomorrow’s—means investing wisely for enduring success. Our location in the heart of one of the most active corridors of development and our extensive network of local relationships gives us access to a wide variety of unique investment opportunities.
- Lower middle market
- Focus on energy, telecommunications, environmental, and natural resource investments
- Specialized interest in renewables, smart grid, power generation / delivery, energy efficiency solutions, water centric opportunities, oil and gas infrastructure / services, and environmental infrastructure / services
- Specific focus on Western geography
- Scalable solutions with attractive asset profiles and cash flow generation potential
- Growth organizations
- Asset developers
- Organizations with a pathway to $100M+ of revenues
- Growth-focused management teams
- Endowment funds
- Pension funds
- Qualified investors
- Strategic partnerships
Christopher Dietzler, Managing Partner, Poudre Valley Capital
Provides overall leadership of firm with emphasis on identifying investments, deal execution, and portfolio oversight
- Over 15 years of leadership experience in entrepreneurial organizations with focus on M&A, operational development and finance
- Former Senior Vice President of the Commercial Energy Division, Science Applications International Corporation (Fortune 250 NYSE: SAIC)
- Education: B.E. from Vanderbilt University, MBA from Northwestern University (Kellogg School of Management)
Mark Sherock, Chief Financial Officer
Directs operational accounting, financial reporting, tax and analysis activities
- Over 30 years of financial experience, with an emphasis on privately-held, entrepreneurial organizations
- Extensive experience with privately-held real estate investors with diversified investments
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas
- CFO, Grassland Water Solutions
- Education: BS Business Administration from Youngstown State University
We leverage our resources and industry expertise to make disciplined, guided investments while providing transparency, accessibility and reliability for our business partners.